Saturday, September 17, 2011

Traveling Post- Apocalypse

I have grand plans. There are times that my grand plans do hit upon some rather realistic snags though, problems that would definitely be of a concern.

I have mentioned in the past about my grand idea to possible take over Nueschwanstein Castle as securable location in the event of the zombie apocalypse - or just one in general. It doesn't have to be zombie related. The first great hurdle appears when a person points out to me (Thanks John) I do not know how to sail - and I live across the Atlantic ocean from mainland Europe. This does pose a problem and the only option I have at the moment is finding a port with a cruise liner in it - turning that SOB around and running it smack dab into the cost of France.I guess it will have to be a one way trip.

Second issue - It is located in an area with some harsh terrain and weather. It is highly likely I will spend more hours each day making sure the castle doesn't fall in on top of me than planning how to save humanity from itself. Sorry everyone - it is unlikely I will be pulling a Will Smith "I have a cure" moment out of my hat. So my recommendation is to not become infected.

Third - there is no third. Well maybe there is - in the form of having to cross a third of the surface of the Earth probably overrun with undead. Not like I would let that get to me right? (yes, yes it would)

No comments:

Post a Comment