Sunday, March 27, 2011

Exhaustion: Aftermath

I am completely exhausted today, to the point of being ill. What reason do I have for this you might ask? This is the result of trying to watch a zombie film.

I spent my my entire night fighting with a sick child, and the paranoia that any moment I would have to fight off a zombie horde from my apartment. I even block the main doorway again. Damn-it all to hell.

My better half (who only an hour ago was allowed close enough to kiss me again) keeps trying to remind me that the film was comedy. To which I repeatedly remind her that it doesn't matter if it was funny or not - zombies were still present. My mind doesn't make a Vietnam film any funnier because Bob Hope shows up for a gig in the middle.

I am hoping my paranoid thoughts stop so I can sleep tonight. God would sleeping a whole night be great or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment