Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Zombie Short Story

So I am toying with the idea of writing my zombie book as a short story here in this blog. To be entirely honest, it is something I am leery about – since I have to write from the dark corner of my mind that reality doesn’t go into very often. You know – kind of like visiting your kid at college when they have their first apartment. You are not quite sure what you may find since you know they are probably living in a place close to being condemned with a half dozen other people – that sort of scary and dark and leaves you wondering if you could make it back out alive.

 

(Note to self – make sure my daughter keeps a clean living space)

 

If I do it – I want to do it soon since I want to make the complete tale available on Kindle format again (because cheap and easy to supply is good for us broke writer wanna-be’s). Though if it turns out like my first book did (Empires Awakening on Amazon.com) it will turn from a short story into a full length novel. Not how I want to spend my evenings – but I will do it for the fans (I know I have one, not sure if I have any others).

No comments:

Post a Comment