Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sometimes I Need to....

Just get away from it all – especially Zombies. It is not like I run into them often or anything – I just think it easier to stay away from them entirely. If there is anything I hate worse than zombies – it is people who are about as useful as zombies. Zombies don’t even serve a function in society – they are the anti-thesis of order in some regards. And don’t give me that “They get the slow ones” line – I know they do that, but eventually they will catch us fleet footed ones unaware, eventually we pull a muscle in our leg, eventually we must sleep.

 

People that slow us down and interfere with progress are just as infuriating in my mind – because if they were zombies we could just get rid of them. Being the “living” they are allowed to stay that way.

 

I like function and efficiency – neither of which zombies care about. Maybe I dislike them because of their mindless shambling about biting people. Doesn’t quite explain why I nearly die from anxiety at the very mention of them or possibly seeing them – but it is a theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment