Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fear and the Bedroom

My fiance occasionally enjoys toying with me and my fear. This can be especially annoying in the bedroom as we get ready for bed because it counter acts any plans for being comfortable. She will growl and be silly about the entire thing. She will even pretend to try and bite me like a zombie would. Laughing the entire time.
This always backfires on her, and ruins my night. After she is done mocking me, she usually wants to cuddle or be close. This is where it backfires - why the hell would I let her near my neck at that point?
I get so anxious I can barely lay down next to her, let alone let her be near my neck. My skin crawls and I almost have to leave the room.  It is a real mood killer to think any thoughts about zombies. Just imagine how compromising a situation that would be to have a person turn when you are holding them tight. Really flipping sucky is what it would be.
I know the fear is crazy but it still causes me problems. This is just another hilarious part of how this fear works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment