Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

I am divided internally on how I feel about this holiday. In all honesty – I see as an easily abused holiday for the undead. How long into Halloween would it be before the stem of zombie attacks would be stopped? Who would you know to defend yourself against? Halloween is nothing but a really bad time for a Zombie attack – hands down with no room for argument.

 

However, I have a daughter, and she is going to go trick or treating no matter how paranoid I am about the shadows holding an undead menace. My daughter is beyond adorable – and to say she is the center of my universe feels like an under-statement. To disappoint her would be a tragedy that would be nigh unforgivable.

 

Just means I have to carry a weapon with me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment